Wheel Well Bed Systems
- Medium Duty
- Secure Drawers with Key Locks
- Weather Resistant
- D-Ring Tie Downs
- Constructed of HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for Secure Gun Storage
HDP Wheel Well Bed System Packages
- Includes HDP Wheel Well Storage Drawer/Box
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5″ W x 59.5″ L x 19″H
- Top Drawer Interior Dimensions: 9.125″ W x 54.25″ L x 6.125″H
- Bottom Drawer Interior Dimensions: 9.625″ W x 14.5″ L x 6″H
- Includes Bed System Slide
Designed to fit:
- Full size pickup truck models.
- Measure your vehicle to ensure a proper fit.
1 Box + Slide
HDP Wheel Well Bed System Package - 1 Storage Drawer$3,153.86Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
2 Boxes + Slide
HDP Wheel Well Bed System Package - 2 Storage Drawers$4,037.40Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
Always take final measurements before confirming an order.
Always measure the narrowest point from side to side and front to back. Be sure to account for any slope in the rear seats, protrusions in the rear door and cargo area, and equipment or objects already occupying the space.
* – Height dimension includes a 1” riser
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the slide system included with this item? Yes, the slide system can be purchased with the Wheel Well Box as a package. The Wheel Well Storage Drawer/Box can be purchased separately here.
- How far does the Drawer open? The top drawer opens 44 inches and the bottom drawer opens 13.5 inches.
- How much weight do the drawers hold? The top drawer will hold up to 250 lbs. and the bottom drawer will hold up to 100 lbs.
- Is this box water proof? No, it is not waterproof, but is is water and weather resistant. The top and side panels are all one piece so it will take a lot of work to get any water into the drawers.
- How much of a lip is there on the bottom of the box? There is a 1” lip on the bottom.
TRUCK STORAGE DRAWER OPTIONS
(Optional) Black Carpet Top with Metal Trim
(Optional) Non-Skid, Black Rubber Top with Metal Trim
The HDPE material used in construction is resistant to moisture and the top and side panels of this unit are all one piece, therefore making it difficult for water to get in.
The HDP truck bed storage drawer units are equipped with stainless steel drawer locks to help protect guns, gear, tools and other valuables.
(Optional) Push Button Combination Lock
Securing the Unit
This HDP truck bed organizer includes 4 D-Ring Tie Downs located on the top of the unit. It is recommended that the Storage Drawer Unit be secured to the truck bed.
No tools are needed for installing storage units in vehicles. For the most part, they are light enough for 2 people to slide in and out of the vehicle as needed. It is recommended that all storage drawer units used in a truck bed be secured to the bed. D-rings are provided for easy fastening.
Our Truck Bed Storage Solutions are constructed with superior quality in mind. Read more about our construction materials and methods.
VIEW ALL ACCESSORIES DOWNLOAD HDP PRODUCT HANDOUT