Due to the size of MobileStrong Storage Drawers, orders will ship via LTL (less than truck load) freight carriers to the 48 contiguous states and are packaged on a pallet or skid. Shipping prices are based on the weight of the item and the distance from our location in northwestern WI. For shipments to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and Foreign Countries contact Stratis Industries/MobileStrong Customer Service for information and quotes. Accessories will ship FREE of charge via Ground.
** Dealers please contact customer service for freight estimates.
- Shipping Zones (48 contiguous states)
- Zone 1 – IA, IL, OH, MN, WI
- Zone 2 – AR, IN, KS, KY, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, TX
- Zone 3 – AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY
- Residential or Commercial Address – shipping to a residential address requires an additional $75 charge. Typically, a home business does not qualify as a commercial address. You are responsible and will be re-billed for any additional fees that are incurred due to incorrect information.
- Standard Freight Delivery – requires that you have a loading dock or have the means to unload the pallet, such as with a forklift. You are responsible for unloading the pallet.
- Lift Gate Service (additional charge) – is required if you do not have a loading dock or a means to unload the pallet. There is an additional $75 “Liftgate” charge as the delivery driver will use a hydraulic lift gate to bring the pallet down to ground level. You are responsible for unloading the pallet. If Lift Gate Service is not specified and the freight carrier does require a lift gate, you will be responsible for any additional charges.
- Inside Delivery/White Glove Delivery –contact us for a quote on these delivery options.
- Confirm Delivery Appointment – the freight carrier will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to schedule a delivery time. A 2-3 hour window for scheduled delivery appointment is normal.
- Inspect & Sign for your Delivery –if the product is noticeably damaged, please refuse the shipment and the product will be returned to us. Any damage must be notated on the bill of lading. A signature is required. See Damage Policy below.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery. You will be notified of any delays in shipping.
- Standard Product Orders – these are products that are available for purchase via the website and will ship within 2-3 weeks after approval.
- Custom Product Orders – for MiY HDP products, custom products and special orders, please allow 3-5 weeks (or as stated on the quote) for delivery. Lead times may vary on custom orders or large quantity orders of 5 or more units.
For shipments within the continental US, Buyer acknowledges that once Stratis Industries/MobileStrong delivers goods to the carrier, title to the goods and risk of loss will pass to Buyer, and customer is responsible for seeking appropriate recourse against the carrier, which shall be customer’s sole recourse for goods damaged in transit.
All goods are carefully inspected prior to shipment.
All goods should be thoroughly inspected upon receipt and prior to signing receipt. Please notate any visible damage on the bill of lading or delivery receipt immediately. If your order is shipped FOB factory, you will be responsible for notifying carrier of loss or damaged goods and making the appropriate claim(s) to the carrier. For common carrier claims, the carrier requires the recipient of the merchandise to file claims and receive reimbursement. Stratis Industries/MobileStrong cannot file the claim and therefore cannot issue credit to your account. Call and file a claim with the carrier in order to receive reimbursement.
Contact Stratis Industries/MobileStrong if further documentation is needed for resolution. Hold shipment for carrier inspection. If you sign a receipt for a shipment without notating problems or discrepancies, Stratis Industries/MobileStrong and the carrier are relieved of further responsibility. If you believe Stratis Industries/MobileStrong is at fault or there is concealed damage, you should file a claim with our Customer Service Center on the date you receive the merchandise. Photos of damage required. Customer waives right to place claim against Stratis Industries/MobileStrong if filed after 15 days of receipt of shipment.
After notifying carrier, contact Stratis Industries/MobileStrong for replacement or repair of product or parts and for determination on return of damaged goods. Stratis Industries/MobileStrong will determine whether to repair or replace entire product or parts.
Failure to follow these procedures may result in forfeiture of monies due to you.
Measures and Weights
All measurements and weights are approximate.